Resources Metanor, a gold producer with headquarters in Val-d'Or, is currently looking for employees for a new project, the Barry project.
Barry, located 110 km east of the town of Lebel-sur-Quévillon, is an exploration ramp project that will reach the deposit in depth for diamond drilling and bulk sampling.
Employees’ transportation is provided from Lebel-sur-Quévillon to the site as well as room and board at the camp currently under construction.
METANOR RESSOURCES IS LOOKING TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- Senior Engineer;
- Geologist responsible for the project;
- UG supervisor (shift boss);
- HR Coordinator;
- Health & Safety Coordinator & training;
- Mining Surveying Technician;
- Mining Geology Technician;
- Contract clerk;
- Mechanic for fixed equipment;
- Mechanic for diesel equipment;
- Mechanic air drill;
- Building Maintenance worker;
- Jumbo operator;
- Bolter on scissor truck;
Requirements and Skills
Metanor Resources offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Please send your résumé mentioning “Projet Barry » to :
email@example.com Or by fax at 819-753-2100